6 DECEMBER - 9AM
XR technologies - both hardware & software - are evolving fast, and it is a challenge for anyone to know their exact state on any particular day. The same is true for the numerous applications of XR in a variety of sectors.
This Thematic conference will bring you up to date on some of the emerging XR technologies and applications. Examples thereof are standards, compression techniques, interfaces (like OpenVR), omnidirectional (3D) cameras, stitching techniques & services, wide field-of-view headsets, input devices, volumetric imaging (allowing one to record a scene from the its periphery rather than from a central point), social XR, and simulated formula-1 races.
International companies may find it strategically useful to sponsor/adopt this innovative, straight-to-the-point conference.
6 DECEMBER - 9AM
With a nominal duration of 1.5 hour, and with presentations and a panel by a handful of world experts, this short & dynamic professional conference will efficiently bring you up to speed on this theme and its opportunities.
- Latest XR hardware & software: what enhancements for XR stories? - François Klein (Digital Rise & DVgroup, France)
- The challenges of the new generation of virtual reality - Marc Piuzzi (StarVR Europe SA, Switzerland)
- Tracking and using emotions in XR - Graeme Cox (Emteq, UK)
- CubicSpace: a universal model for creating, sharing, and viewing XR experiences - Nicholas Routhier (Innovations Mindtrick, Canada)
- Volumetric movies: the PresenZ format - Tristan Salomé (Starbreeze Studios, Belgium)
- Volumetric video workflow: from research to professional production - Oliver Schreer (Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute, Germany)
-Title TBD, Richard Broadbridge (4Dviews, France)
With all speakers above
Important: All information above is subject to change at any time. Please, stay tuned.