7 DECEMBER - 11AM
Location-based VR & AR is the place to be today to monetize XR techno & content. VR arcades in malls & movie theaters lead the trend, with 4,000 locations worldwide, including 3,000 in China alone, which boast stunning attractions with special seats & vehicle reproductions. Revenues could reach $1 billion by 2022. After 2D, 3D, & IMAX, VR may be the 4th iteration of movie-going.
This Thematic Conference brushes a panorama of the state of LB XR worldwide and identifies emerging trends & business models. While “VRcades” often provide experiences similar to those one gets at home with VR headsets, customers now look for multi-player immersive experiences providing great, singular social experiences & emotional connections. It also covers the emerging VR kiosks, which reduce personnel costs.
International companies may find it strategically useful to sponsor/adopt this innovative, straight-to-the-point conference.
7 DECEMBER - 11AM
With a nominal duration of 1.5 hour, and with presentations and a panel by a handful of world experts, this short & dynamic professional conference will efficiently bring you up to speed on this theme and its opportunities.
- The future of interactive VR entertainment - Wendy Wen (Movie Power, China)
- VR distribution and exhibition: when the content meets the audience - Paul Bouchard (Diversion cinema, France)
- Illucity: concept VR adventure park network - Christophe Lacroix (Ymagis Group, France)
- FROOM concept: using VR constraints to develop space saving immersive contents - Frédéric Lecompte (BackLight, France)
- 10 things I have learned working at one of Europe’s largest B2B LBVR - Juan Bossicard (RAVEN, Belgium)
- Pioneering VR amusement parks - Matthieu Labeau (Starbreeze Studios, Belgium)
- Reality of the immersive entertainment business - Kevin Williams (KWP Ltd, UK)
All speakers above and Laure Hendrickx (BOZAR, Belgium)
Important: All information above is subject to change at any time. Please, stay tuned.